Friday, December 9, 2011

Wedding DJ Testimonial, Vancouver, BC

"I interviewed almost TWELVE DJ’s before I met Mark. I had this vision of how I wanted our Grand Entrance to happen. When I explained it to Mark, he ‘got it’ right away. Not only did he understand, but he was tossing in ideas about what he could add to the effects to make it even better!

Other DJ’s I mentioned my ideas to where only interested in how much extra money they could squeeze out of me. But not Mark! His ONLY interest was making the day as perfect and as creative as we could dream it to be! He had as much enthusiasm and excitement about my vision as I did!

Mark hit every cue on time for each big moment of our day as well, kept the dance floor rocking all night! My guests are still talking about what an awesome DJ I had and how much fun they had at our wedding.


At the same time, Mark is aware of noise bylaw issues and kept the music at a respectable level to avoid any unnecessary drama ensuing from noise complaints. I had NO worries on the day about anything audio or visually related. He is a wonderful guy, with an amazing personality, and you can trust him one hundred percent to make your event awesome!


Mark, thank you SO much for helping to make our day that much more special!" – 
Christine and Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment